Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day Nineteen: Lesson Planning and Web Portfolio

Today we have been blessed with information on how to get money for our classrooms from Dr. Bracey. We finished up our lesson plans and presentations. We also presented each one of our art work to the class as well as explained why we chose that piece of art work and how would we use it in our classes. Surprisingly, Mrs. Latham awarded each of us with our very own unique award based on how she saw us or how we worked in her class. I received the MOST PATIENT award. I was so very honored and surprised at the same time to have received this reward. I'm usually not the most patient person in a group or just in life in general but to receive that award simply tells me that I am evolving and not revolving; I'm growing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment